Thursday, January 27, 2011

100 Blocks

Today I came across this at my local newsagent

Yay I finally got it. I needed to find some small projects so this will be perfect. There are so many lovely blocks, and I plan to make many of them.

Since it has been pretty hot here I decided to just quickly make one up. I picked Boxed In, by Julie at Jaybird Quilts, ever since I saw her block I have wanted to do it.Now I love how beautiful this came together, totally love this pattern, I think I would like to make a quilt using this one. It is really that nice to sew.
I need to get moving with quilting my latest quilts so I will be making a few blocks to give me some time away from quilting, um I don't like quilting as much as I like to piece, I need to baste Greenfield and finish the backing for postage stamp. I think I will be busy enough. Bye for today

Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment