Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Dream On Quilt

Here is my Dream on Quilt, fresh off the washing line. (I don't press because the creases will fall out as it is used) The pattern came from the moda bake shop, it is the awesome quilt designed by Jamie Mueller   http://www.modabakeshop.com/2010/11/awesome-lap-quilt.html


I simply love it, I am so happy with the quilting, it was worth the extra effort. I love the colours of this quilt and it has such a happy feeling to it. I really like this line of fabrics, I am thinking I really should get some more before it is all gone. This is my first quilt finish for 2011, I think that is a pretty good start.

Greenfield arrived today from Pink Chalk, I am so excited, yes I have already started to cut this one. The moment I saw it I knew what I wanted to do with it. I have to get a little more to complete my project but the moment I have something to show it will be here to see.
Bye for now

Sonia


No comments:

Post a Comment