Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Keyka Lou Wallet

I have been working on these just lately. I have loved making them, especially the patchwork one, that is so sweet. They take hardly any time to make. I made these to hold my mobile phone, a card or two and maybe a little bit of money, rather than taking my bag out all of the time. (Keyka lou is on etsy and Pink Chalk has downloadable patterns also)


Keyka Lou Wallet

My blog has been set up to document my quiting journey. I will put posts up that will explore colour, a variety of blocks and most likely a few mini quilts along the way. I will post larger quilts that I make also. I like to read quilting books and will post any that I find really good or inspiring. I hope that you will join me on my journey.
Bye for now Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment