Monday, January 17, 2011

A Little Inspiration...

Today I did my first mosaic using mosaic maker here: http://bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php
These are some of the amazing doll quilts in the doll quilt swap
1. "Colors Quartered", 2. Special quilt for Tina, 3. snowball fight loot!, 4. dqs9 sunny made this for me, 5. DQS9 received from alobsiger, 6. dsq9 front, 7. dqs9n, 8. DSQ9 quilt received, 9. Fairytale finish, 10. My DQS9 from Cherri House!, 11. DQS9 From Lucinda, 12. DQS9 Mini rcvd, 13. DQS9 received, 14. Vivaldi finished, 15. Thank you Jodie, 16. Where Bluebirds Fly

This was heaps of fun to do, but I think I need more practice at it. I wanted some inspiration and these are just a small number of wonderful quilts. I would love to take part in something like this, but I think I will improve my skills for my secret partners sake : )


No comments:

Post a Comment