Thursday, March 3, 2011

What happened?

I lost time this week. I haven't been doing a lot of sewing but I have been trying to design instead. I have made a little robot, not sure what to think yet...I need to play a bit. This will hopefully be for a baby quilt, I will need to see how it will all come together first, I am not too sure. (he looks shocked, don't you think?)

Did you see that my encouragement pillow made it into the top 20 of the Sew Mama Sew Pillow month, wow that was something special. There were so many lovely pillows. I am so happy to be in the 20.

I still have a lot of quilting to finish but it has continued to be way too hot for quilting, so all of that is on hold for now, I am very over the hot weather, I need a good nights sleep.
I will hopefully be getting time to sew over the weekend (we have a long weekend here) so I will post something on Tuesday all going well.
Oh and if you don't know...Heather Ross has some fabrics for sale on spoonflower...I love the horsey fabric.
Have a great day

Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment